Terms and Conditions
GoBazzar is the leading price comparison website with stores offering products in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. GoBazzar provides detailed price, delivery and product information to online shoppers to help them make an educated decision before they buy. If you own an e-commerce online store in any of the countries we operate in, then joining GoBazzar and listing your products can provide you with a great marketing channel that directs high-quality traffic composed of serious online shoppers to your website.
- a) GoBazzar operates the Site from Dubai, United Arab Emirates and, regardless of your place of residence or access location, your use of the Sites is governed by the laws of the Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Users who access or use the Sites from other locations consent to the transfer and processing of their data in the United Arab Emirates and any other jurisdiction throughout the world.
- c) Welcome to the gobazzar.com website. These Terms and conditions apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
2. By using our Site, you accept these terms
- b) Our comparison service is free for you to use. When you buy a Product through our Sites, we receive a fee and/or commission from the provider.
- c) It’s your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide when using any of the Sites is accurate and complete. If it isn’t, a product or service that you obtain via our Sites may not be valid or accurate and you may be subject to additional premiums or charges.
- d) It’s also your sole responsibility to ensure that the product matches your requirements.
- f) It is an affiliate program that allows partner website to receive compensation through redirecting links to them.
3. Electronic communication
- a) When you visit gobazzar, purchase products or services through the Site, or instigate contact our customer service department, you are communicating with us electronically. We will also communicate with you via email or by posting notices on and updates to the Site. By using the Site, you hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. Accuracy of information
- a) Product specifications and other information have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturers, merchants, publications, publicists; or been gathered from public-domain sources. The intention of GoBazzar is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, GoBazzar cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within its pages.
- b) We urge our users to conduct their own research prior to purchasing from the stores listed on our service to ensure the accuracy of the prices. All the actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual. GoBazzar cannot make any guarantees that any information is correct or be held liable for any actions taken based on the product and pricing information provided.
5. Relationship with merchants
- a) Merchants listed on the GoBazzar site are independent third parties and GoBazzar is not acting as a principal, agent or broker with respect to any advertisers.
b) Moreover, beware of cookies used by such websites you visit through a link from GoBazzar. The information relating to your PC or browser may be accessible by a 3rd party. We wouldn’t be responsible for any damage or loss happens by clicking on a link given in our any content. You will be liable for your own decisions you make. In short, whatever happens, is entirely your responsibility. If you want to report an error or have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
6. Retailer Terms
- b) Moreover, beware of cookies used by such websites you visit through a link from GoBazzar. The information relating to your PC or browser may be accessible by a 3rd party. We wouldn’t be responsible for any damage or loss happens by clicking on a link given in our any content. You will be liable for your own decisions you make. In short, whatever happens, is entirely your responsibility.
If you want to report an error or have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Contractual Relationships
- a) GoBazzar does not become a party to any purchase, service or other contracts of any nature made in the course of acquiring the products or services represented on the websites. Contracts involving the acquisition of products or services represented on the websites are concluded exclusively between the customers and the Online Shops. In the case of such contracts, the respective terms and conditions (including cancellation policies) of the individual Online Shops apply. When the customer is interested in a product or service, the customer is generally taken via a link directly from GoBazzar website to the web page of the Online Shop from which the offer in question originates.
- b) Before concluding a contract or a purchase, users themselves are responsible for checking whether the relevant data provided by the respective Online Shop is accurate and up to date. GoBazzar hereby expressly emphasises that in the event of an advance payment made by the user to an Online Shop, the credit risk is borne solely by the user.
- c) On occasions, and only when labelled, a customer’s contract offer for certain products listed on the websites may occur directly and without the customer being taken to the web pages of the Online Shop. In such cases GoBazzar neither represents one of the contracting parties nor becomes party to any potential contract concluded between the customer and the Online Shop. All contract obligations are agreed solely between the customer and the Online Shop. Legal warranty rights apply to all product purchases and furthermore, the respective terms and conditions (including cancellation policies) of the Online Shop may apply to these contracts and/or the terms and conditions of the payment service provider. GoBazzar assumes no responsibility as to whether the products and services displayed on the websites can be ordered or purchased from the Online Shop in question according to the declared terms and conditions.
- d) All brand names, logos and/or other product designations on the websites are registered and protected trademarks or trade names of the respective owners.
8. IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE ATTENTION:
By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise do not have the capacity to accept this legal notice, you must leave the Website immediately. The Website may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then-current legal notice because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website on the following basis:
a) no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text,
c) the Company’s copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with the above clause for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
Subject to the above clause no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
9. Service access
While the Website endeavours to ensure that it is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
10. Visitor material and conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- a).that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- b).for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- c).which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- d).which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
11. Links to and from other websites
The Site provides a number of services to allow you to compare and shop for your desired product
- a) Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company, therefore, does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- b) No products are directly sold by the Operator through the Site. The Operator is not acting as an agent for any party, merchant or supplier and does not sell, resell or licence any products listed.
- c) Neither the Operator nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, or related bodies corporate recommend or endorse the content or privacy practices of any third party sites which may be linked to or from the Site or products or services of any third party organisations mentioned or described on the Site or linked to or from the Site. You acknowledge that you enter any third party sites at your own risk and that the Operator is not responsible for third party sites.
- d) The Site may contain advertisements for third parties’ goods and/or services. The third-party advertisers are responsible for the accuracy of all representations made in those advertisements. Neither the Operator nor its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate recommend or endorse the goods or services that may be advertised on the Site, nor do they offer the goods or services for sale or make any other representation whatsoever about them. If you choose to order a product or service advertised by a third party on the Site, you do so at your own risk.
- a) Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your username and nickname with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- b) Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for
- a) death or personal injury caused by negligence
- b) fraud; or
- c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- e) If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and the courts of the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction in this respect.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, UAE. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue.
(Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Dubai, UAE in English and governed by Dubai law pursuant to the Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of 1994 (Dubai), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Dubai and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies or guidelines, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
17. CANCELLATION & REPLACEMENT POLICY
Stores may cancel their listing agreement with the Site at any point in time by sending an email to their respective account manager. Cancellation will be effective within 48 hours of receipt of the email. Disclaimer of warranties
GoBazzar.com only acts as online price comparison website, all product names, trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, industrial models and designs featured or referred to within this site are the sole property of their respective owners and/or right holders and are only provided for the purpose of this site. GoBazzar.com acts as an independent party and shall not be considered the representative, agent, employee, sponsor, joint venture partner or otherwise of such owners or right holders. © 2020 GoBazzar DMCC. All rights reserved.
- a) While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and any other features described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- b) www.gobazzar.com will not be liable for any loss, damages, claims, penalties and/or expenses arising from any financial and/or investment products quoted in this website.
- c) The information contained in this website is public and was obtained from printed, online material, websites and other sources made available by retailers and other institutions.
- i. www.gobazzar.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and is not responsible for any discrepancy between the content of this website and any external sources.
- ii. This website may provide links to other websites. Those links are not under our control and we don’t accept any responsibility for the content that you encounter when you leave gobazzar.com
You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Effective as of 05 July 2021.